Fully Funded Information Technology Scholarships for International Students to Study Abroad living in developing countries.
Fully funded PhD Scholarship position in Wireless Communication scholar will conduct research in the broad area of wireless communication at TU Darmstadt, one of the top engineering schools in Germany. The applicant will join the wireless communication group in SEEMOO lab.
Successful applicant will receive the following benefits:
- Very competitive salary Level E13 (~EUR 45000 gross) in a top German university
- Access to customized professional skill trainings
- Financial support for publishing and presenting results at leading international conferences
Given the broad focus of PhD Scholarship position in Wireless Communication, we expect the applicant to possess at least one of the following expertise in the context of wireless communications:
- Reconfigurable intelligent surfaces
- Advanced signal processing techniques
- Applied machine learning techniques• Mathematical modeling and optimization
- SDR-based wireless prototyping• Joint communication, sensing, and localization
- Excellent track record in Master and Bachelor degree from a top university
- Strong analytical and implementation skills
- Strong programming skills (C, C++, MATLAB, Python, etc)
- Fluent in English (written and spoken)
- Experience with software-defined radio is a plus
For PhD Scholarship position in Wireless Communication, applicants are required to please provide the following in one PDF file which includes your name (i.e., firstname_lastname.pdf):
- A cover letter in which you explicitly state your topic of interest, the research plan, and why do you find yourself a suitable candidate for this topic (max. 800 words)
- Resume/Curriculum Vitae showing the applicant’s educational and research background, professional skills, a list of publications, and the name of two references
- Transcripts of Bachelor and Master degrees
Only shortlisted applicants for PhD Scholarship position in Wireless Communication will be informed of their application status via email.
For further questions, please contact Dr. Arash Asadi. Note that due to a large number of applications, we typically cannot accommodate individual feedback and application status update.
Institute Name: TU Darmstadt